|Posted on March 27, 2011 at 7:15 AM|
At Healing Arts, we began our Healthy Relationship Workshop Series in March and we will continue this work throughout the spring and summer.
The Dance of the Wounded Souls
Saturday, March, 2012
Time: 9:30-11:30 am
Address: The Meadows, North Kingstown
Facilitators: Maria Sorensen, MA, LCDP
The workshops focused on codependency and recovery and we explored the following topics:
· Define Codependency and the Loss of Self
· Discover how you create a crisis to find your truth
· Connect with your emotional honesty
· Understand “Delayed Stress Syndrome”and how it plays out on your life.
· Explore feelings of shame, guilt, grief and anger
· Stop abandoning and neglecting yourself,“I’ll show you, I’ll get me”.
· Shift from Outerdependence to INdependence
· Learn to set internal & externalboundaries
· Experience Joy, Gratitude and a Spiritual Awakening
Expressive arts Guided Imagery
Meditation Inner Child Work
Affirmations Positive Self-talk
Spiritual inspiration & wisdom
Self- love & self- acceptance
Play& humor Forgiveness
Join us for our next workshop on Saturday, April 23 at 9:30!!!