Expressive Arts and Internal Family Systems Group
All Parts Welcome
We invite you to join us for an intensive one day workshop integrating IFS, Expressive Arts and Spirituality. The combination of these powerful modalities will help give a voice, am image, a name to your emotional states and mind chatter, the sub-personalities within called parts.
Some examples of our protector parts might be: Perfectionist, Angry, Judge, Anxious, Addict, Codependent, Victim, Control, Task Master, Procrastinator, Concerned, Distractor, Defender and the Inner Critic Part.
Maria Sorensen, MA, LAADC
• Connect more deeply with your own power~Self-Energy
- Identify protector parts~ Managers & Firefighters
- Develop more acceptance, compassion and forgiveness for your parts
- Better understand your hidden exiles and how to heal them
- Learn how to hold space for your polarized parts that are in conflict
Guided Meditation Sacred Ceremony
Create Community Ecotherapy: healing powers of nature
Psycho-Spiritual Process Creativity
Sharing in Circle Labyrinth Walk
Parts Work Expressive Arts: sound, movement, writing, art, drama