Expressive Arts and Internal Family Systems Workshop
A Psycho-Spiritual Approach to Healing
All Parts Welcome
We invite you to join us for an intensive one day workshop integrating IFS, Expressive Arts and Spirituality. The combination of these powerful modalities will help give a voice, am image, a name to your emotional states and mind chatter, the sub-personalities within called parts.
Some examples of our protector parts might be: Perfectionist, Angry, Judge, Anxious, Addict, Codependent, Victim, Control, Task Master, Procrastinator, Concerned, Distractor, Defender and the Inner Critic Part.
Maria Sorensen, MA, LAADC & Frank Sorensen, M.Ed, LMHC, LCDP each bring their own unique skills and talents to The Lodge at Voluntown Peace Trust where they will be facilitating their first workshop together.
• Connect more deeply with your own power~Self-Energy
- Identify protector parts~ Managers & Firefighters
- Develop more acceptance, compassion and forgiveness for your parts
- Better understand your hidden exiles and how to heal them
- Learn how to hold space for your polarized parts that are in conflict
Guided Meditation Sacred Ceremony
Create Community Ecotherapy: healing powers of nature
Psycho-Spiritual Process Creativity
Sharing in Circle Labyrinth Walk
Parts Work Expressive Arts: sound, movement, writing, art, drama
- Ahimsa Lodge, 65 BeachPond Rd., Voluntown, RI 02852
- Retreat, Relax, Rejuvenate in the natural beauty of the forest
- Listen to the sounds of nature along the Bliven Brook
- Explore the walking trails, the Labyrinth and the public beach at Beach Pond.
- Limited Space Available
- Workshop Fee: $199.00 which includes art supplies, lunch, beverages and healthy snacks
- Non-refundable Deposit: $100.00
- Early Bird Special: Register before May 1st $149.00
- Date: Sunday, June 2, 2019 Time: 9:30-5 pm
- Contact: Maria Sorensen 401-932-6820